The selected location is:
( 44°, 30', 38.2" N; 67°, 49', 10.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 593814 , 4929264
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8197, 44.5106; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Squirrel Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8197, 44.5107 at a distance of 9 m
- Dyer Island Narrows; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8227, 44.5137 at a distance of 419 m
- Isaac Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8183, 44.5165 at a distance of 662 m
- Northwest Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8141, 44.5054 at a distance of 730 m
- Northeast Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8075, 44.5090 at a distance of 984 m
- Otter Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8055, 44.5104 at a distance of 1126 m
- Strout Island Narrows; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8044, 44.5129 at a distance of 1239 m
- Strout Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8041, 44.5162 at a distance of 1383 m
- Shag Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8072, 44.5220 at a distance of 1606 m
- Narraguagus Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8369, 44.5029 at a distance of 1617 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
This was request number 136942483