The selected location is:
( 44°, 30', 10.4" N; 67°, 50', 12.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 592459 , 4928389
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8369, 44.5029; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Narraguagus Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8369, 44.5029 at a distance of 4 m
- Trafton Halftide Beacon; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8344, 44.4993 at a distance of 447 m
- Trafton Halftide Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8380, 44.4945 at a distance of 940 m
- Lower Middle Ground; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8466, 44.4976 at a distance of 974 m
- Turner Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8527, 44.5079 at a distance of 1376 m
- Smith Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8544, 44.5001 at a distance of 1430 m
- Stover Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8541, 44.4954 at a distance of 1606 m
- Trafton Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8327, 44.4887 at a distance of 1614 m
- Squirrel Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8197, 44.5107 at a distance of 1615 m
- Mitchell Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8552, 44.5093 at a distance of 1622 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
This was request number 145188352