The selected location is:
( 44°, 29', 40.2" N; 67°, 50', 17.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 592378 , 4927455
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8381, 44.4945; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Trafton Halftide Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8380, 44.4945 at a distance of 5 m
- Trafton Halftide Beacon; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8344, 44.4993 at a distance of 605 m
- Lower Middle Ground; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8466, 44.4976 at a distance of 761 m
- Trafton Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8327, 44.4887 at a distance of 774 m
- Narraguagus Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8369, 44.5029 at a distance of 936 m
- Stover Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8541, 44.4954 at a distance of 1280 m
- Trafton Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8280, 44.4848 at a distance of 1344 m
- Smith Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8544, 44.5001 at a distance of 1441 m
- Baldwin Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8538, 44.4865, ( 58 ft ) at a distance of 1537 m
- Turner Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8527, 44.5079 at a distance of 1889 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 157608852