The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 52.2" N; 67°, 50', 21.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 592321 , 4924121
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8394, 44.4645; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pond Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8394, 44.4645 at a distance of 4 m
- Pond Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8352, 44.4573 at a distance of 868 m
- Douglas Island Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8522, 44.4579 at a distance of 1259 m
- Douglas Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8538, 44.4540 at a distance of 1639 m
- Douglas Islands; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8497, 44.4501 at a distance of 1801 m
- Currant Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8633, 44.4595 at a distance of 1985 m
- Pea Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8652, 44.4651 at a distance of 2057 m
- Monhonan Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8636, 44.4754 at a distance of 2276 m
- Tom Leighton Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8688, 44.4670 at a distance of 2359 m
- Trafton Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8280, 44.4848 at a distance of 2428 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 157637974