The selected location is:
( 44°, 27', 0.4" N; 67°, 50', 58.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 591524 , 4922510
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8497, 44.4501; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Douglas Islands; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8497, 44.4501 at a distance of 4 m
- Douglas Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8538, 44.4540 at a distance of 543 m
- Douglas Island Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8522, 44.4579 at a distance of 888 m
- Seal Cove Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8558, 44.4395 at a distance of 1277 m
- Pond Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8352, 44.4573 at a distance of 1400 m
- Currant Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8633, 44.4595 at a distance of 1505 m
- Seal Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8561, 44.4362 at a distance of 1630 m
- Pond Island Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8394, 44.4645 at a distance of 1795 m
- Bois Bubert Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8680, 44.4395 at a distance of 1877 m
- Pea Ledges; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8652, 44.4651 at a distance of 2074 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 151315473