The selected location is:
( 44°, 25', 18.5" N; 67°, 51', 46.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 590510 , 4919351
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8630, 44.4218; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Bois Bubert Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8630, 44.4218 at a distance of 4 m
- Little Bois Bubert Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8680, 44.4209, ( 6 ft ) at a distance of 414 m
- Big Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8516, 44.4251 at a distance of 975 m
- Jerry Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8500, 44.4198 at a distance of 1056 m
- Big Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8761, 44.4312 at a distance of 1477 m
- Seal Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8561, 44.4362 at a distance of 1689 m
- Egg Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8686, 44.4068 at a distance of 1728 m
- Pigeon Hill Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8841, 44.4295 at a distance of 1888 m
- Bois Bubert Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8680, 44.4395 at a distance of 2005 m
- Seal Cove Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8558, 44.4395 at a distance of 2046 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 157280665