The selected location is:
( 44°, 24', 24.1" N; 67°, 52', 7.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 590087 , 4917668
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8686, 44.4067; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Egg Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8686, 44.4068 at a distance of 10 m
- Whale Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8655, 44.3982 at a distance of 977 m
- Little Bois Bubert Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8680, 44.4209, ( 6 ft ) at a distance of 1576 m
- Bay Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8863, 44.4140 at a distance of 1629 m
- Little Bois Bubert Harbor; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8630, 44.4218 at a distance of 1733 m
- Wood Pond Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8905, 44.4087 at a distance of 1762 m
- Bar Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8727, 44.3904 at a distance of 1843 m
- Wood Pond Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8922, 44.4120 at a distance of 1973 m
- Jerry Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8500, 44.4198 at a distance of 2073 m
- Bunker Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8922, 44.3984 at a distance of 2098 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Petit Manan Point
|Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 137301412