The selected location is:
( 45°, 6', 35.3" N; 67°, 52', 55.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 587947 , 4995756
The elevation is 91 m ( 299 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8820, 45.1098; 91 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- White Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8820, 45.1098 at a distance of 5 m
- Big Ship Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8830, 45.1045 at a distance of 598 m
- Little Ship Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8789, 45.1018 at a distance of 926 m
- Midland Flats; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8717, 45.1037 at a distance of 1062 m
- Prune Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8912, 45.1176 at a distance of 1124 m
- Norway Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8738, 45.0970 at a distance of 1563 m
- Getchel Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8689, 45.1212, ( 605 ft ) at a distance of 1634 m
- Eastern Arm Third Machias Lake; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8603, 45.1065 at a distance of 1751 m
- Mutton Cove Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8802, 45.0926 at a distance of 1919 m
- Farm Cove Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9063, 45.1023 at a distance of 2091 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Dark Cove Mountain
||Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 145318070