The selected location is:
( 45°, 6', 16.2" N; 67°, 52', 59.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 587868 , 4995166
The elevation is 91 m ( 300 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 36.2
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8831, 45.1045; 91 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Ship Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8830, 45.1045 at a distance of 5 m
- Little Ship Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8789, 45.1018 at a distance of 451 m
- White Birch Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8820, 45.1098 at a distance of 593 m
- Midland Flats; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8717, 45.1037 at a distance of 906 m
- Norway Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8738, 45.0970 at a distance of 1109 m
- Mutton Cove Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8802, 45.0926 at a distance of 1345 m
- Prune Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8912, 45.1176 at a distance of 1585 m
- Eastern Arm Third Machias Lake; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8603, 45.1065 at a distance of 1812 m
- Mutton Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8781, 45.0884 at a distance of 1836 m
- Farm Cove Mountain; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9063, 45.1023 at a distance of 1846 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Dark Cove Mountain
||Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 137423345