The selected location is:
( 44°, 25', 29.3" N; 67°, 53', 20.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 588428 , 4919656
The elevation is 0 m ( 1 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 36.9
The local roughness is: 1.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8891, 44.4248; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Chair Pond Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8891, 44.4248 at a distance of 4 m
- Chair Pond; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8930, 44.4237 at a distance of 338 m
- Pigeon Hill Bay; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8841, 44.4295 at a distance of 653 m
- Bay Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8863, 44.4140 at a distance of 1222 m
- Big Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8761, 44.4312 at a distance of 1252 m
- Petit Manan Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8997, 44.4162 at a distance of 1279 m
- Wood Pond Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8922, 44.4120 at a distance of 1447 m
- Little Bois Bubert Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8680, 44.4209, ( 6 ft ) at a distance of 1733 m
- Over Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9075, 44.4334 at a distance of 1751 m
- Wood Pond Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8905, 44.4087 at a distance of 1795 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 151593358