The selected location is:
( 44°, 24', 43.2" N; 67°, 53', 31.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 588200 , 4918231
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.8922, 44.4120; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wood Pond Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8922, 44.4120 at a distance of 4 m
- Wood Pond Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8905, 44.4087 at a distance of 392 m
- Bay Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8863, 44.4140 at a distance of 515 m
- Petit Manan Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8997, 44.4162 at a distance of 760 m
- Big Pond; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8975, 44.4043 at a distance of 958 m
- Chair Pond; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8930, 44.4237 at a distance of 1300 m
- Chair Pond Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8891, 44.4248 at a distance of 1441 m
- Bunker Reef; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8922, 44.3984 at a distance of 1513 m
- Yellow Birch Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9122, 44.4182 at a distance of 1738 m
- Egg Rock; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.8686, 44.4068 at a distance of 1964 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 160639436