The selected location is:
( 44°, 25', 27.1" N; 67°, 55', 46.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 585196 , 4919546
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.9297, 44.4242; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Crow Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9297, 44.4243 at a distance of 9 m
- Stanley Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9319, 44.4237 at a distance of 188 m
- Stanley Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9269, 44.4207 at a distance of 448 m
- Yeaton Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9288, 44.4354 at a distance of 1244 m
- Dyer Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9375, 44.4120 at a distance of 1495 m
- Yellow Birch Head; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9122, 44.4182 at a distance of 1543 m
- Yeaton Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9311, 44.4387 at a distance of 1613 m
- Lobster Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9488, 44.4193 at a distance of 1619 m
- Canes Cove; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9511, 44.4234 at a distance of 1710 m
- Bonny Chess Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9236, 44.4065 at a distance of 2027 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 157507144