The selected location is:
( 44°, 24', 16.2" N; 67°, 55', 48.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 585201 , 4917358
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.9300, 44.4045; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9299, 44.4045 at a distance of 5 m
- Eastern Island; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9366, 44.4043 at a distance of 530 m
- Bonny Chess Ledge; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9236, 44.4065 at a distance of 552 m
- Eastern Way; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9372, 44.4020 at a distance of 641 m
- Castle, The; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9194, 44.4065 at a distance of 869 m
- Dyer Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9375, 44.4120 at a distance of 1026 m
- Bald Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9444, 44.4026 at a distance of 1170 m
- Sally Islands; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9438, 44.3987 at a distance of 1278 m
- Sally Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9461, 44.4009 at a distance of 1347 m
- Stanley Point; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9269, 44.4207 at a distance of 1815 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 160663468