The selected location is:
( 44°, 40', 1.2" N; 67°, 57', 34.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 582465 , 4946486
The elevation is 30 m ( 98 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.9597, 44.6670; 30 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Schoodic Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9597, 44.6670 at a distance of 4 m
- Great Falls Branch mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9517, 44.6840 at a distance of 1991 m
- Middle Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9473, 44.6895 at a distance of 2686 m
- Cherryfield, Town of; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9478, 44.6329 at a distance of 3909 m
- Crotch Camp Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9961, 44.6932 at a distance of 4100 m
- Gowen Meadow Brook head;
-68.0147, 44.6779 at a distance of 4529 m
- Gowen Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0175, 44.6548 at a distance of 4785 m
- Black Rock Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0189, 44.6545 at a distance of 4893 m
- Blueberry Barrens; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9042, 44.6923 at a distance of 5224 m
- Fremont Peak; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0253, 44.6748 at a distance of 5269 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 157618079