The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 5.2" N; 67°, 58', 36.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 581518 , 4913267
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.9769, 44.3681; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Black Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9769, 44.3682 at a distance of 10 m
- Big Black Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9866, 44.3679 at a distance of 777 m
- Old Man; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9950, 44.3673 at a distance of 1450 m
- Old Woman; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0001, 44.3723 at a distance of 1903 m
- Cranberry Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9822, 44.3851 at a distance of 1934 m
- Shark Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9853, 44.3890 at a distance of 2414 m
- Western Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9669, 44.3904 at a distance of 2600 m
- Outer Bar Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9619, 44.3909, ( 19 ft ) at a distance of 2798 m
- Bar Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9608, 44.3948 at a distance of 3229 m
- Corea Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9708, 44.3976 at a distance of 3311 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 152594569