The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 2.3" N; 67°, 59', 42.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 580076 , 4913160
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.9950, 44.3673; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Old Man; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9950, 44.3673 at a distance of 4 m
- Big Black Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9866, 44.3679 at a distance of 670 m
- Old Woman; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0001, 44.3723 at a distance of 684 m
- Little Black Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9769, 44.3682 at a distance of 1443 m
- Cranberry Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9822, 44.3851 at a distance of 2222 m
- Roaring Bull; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0187, 44.3815 at a distance of 2457 m
- Shark Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9853, 44.3890 at a distance of 2532 m
- Bunkers Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0273, 44.3695 at a distance of 2582 m
- Prospect Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0175, 44.3848 at a distance of 2646 m
- Spruce Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0256, 44.3576 at a distance of 2664 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 160179282