The selected location is:
( 45°, 9', 6.1" N; 67°, 59', 58.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 578630 , 5000289
The elevation is 98 m ( 322 ft )
The gradient is: 3.1
The aspect direction is: 301.9
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-67.9997, 45.1517; 98 m
The state and county are Maine: Washington County 23029
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Unknown Stream mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-67.9997, 45.1518 at a distance of 8 m
- Dead Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9858, 45.1548 at a distance of 1142 m
- Fourth Machias Lake; Maine: Washington Co.
-68.0016, 45.1279, ( 314 ft ) at a distance of 2653 m
- Fourth Lake Stream head;
-67.9742, 45.1693 at a distance of 2802 m
- Pennaman Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9920, 45.1204 at a distance of 3535 m
- Fifth Lake Stream mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0142, 45.1168 at a distance of 4045 m
- Big Sand Beach; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9901, 45.1879 at a distance of 4091 m
- Hayes Brook mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9459, 45.1523 at a distance of 4235 m
- Fourth Lake Stream mouth; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9427, 45.1482 at a distance of 4496 m
- The Pines; Maine: Washington Co.
-67.9922, 45.1943 at a distance of 4767 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Dark Cove Mountain
||Grand Lake Stream
This was request number 148817674