The selected location is:
( 44°, 19', 54.1" N; 68°, 1', 57.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 577135 , 4909170
The elevation is 1 m ( 4 ft )
The gradient is: 2.5
The aspect direction is: 357.5
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.0325, 44.3317; 1 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Schoodic Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0325, 44.3318 at a distance of 10 m
- Schoodic Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0489, 44.3307 at a distance of 1309 m
- East Pond; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0487, 44.3357 at a distance of 1362 m
- Little Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0500, 44.3334 at a distance of 1412 m
- Anvil, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0459, 44.3418 at a distance of 1546 m
- Arey Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0545, 44.3351 at a distance of 1790 m
- Middle Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0317, 44.3498 at a distance of 2010 m
- Rolling Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0403, 44.3501 at a distance of 2134 m
- Schoodic Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0348, 44.3512 at a distance of 2172 m
- Big Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0622, 44.3368 at a distance of 2439 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 157486720