The selected location is:
( 44°, 20', 0.2" N; 68°, 3', 0.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 575737 , 4909343
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.0500, 44.3334; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0500, 44.3334 at a distance of 4 m
- East Pond; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0487, 44.3357 at a distance of 275 m
- Schoodic Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0489, 44.3307 at a distance of 316 m
- Arey Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0545, 44.3351 at a distance of 401 m
- Anvil, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0459, 44.3418 at a distance of 988 m
- Big Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0622, 44.3368 at a distance of 1046 m
- Schoodic Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0325, 44.3318 at a distance of 1404 m
- West Pond; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0662, 44.3429 at a distance of 1664 m
- Winter Harbor, Town of; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0697, 44.3429 at a distance of 1894 m
- Pond Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0701, 44.3429 at a distance of 1915 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 145615599