The selected location is:
( 44°, 20', 34.4" N; 68°, 4', 12.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 574131 , 4910380
The elevation is 1 m ( 2 ft )
The gradient is: 3.0
The aspect direction is: 268.7
The local roughness is: 1.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.0700, 44.3429; 1 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Pond Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0701, 44.3429 at a distance of 5 m
- Winter Harbor, Town of; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0697, 44.3429 at a distance of 20 m
- West Pond; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0662, 44.3429 at a distance of 307 m
- Big Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0622, 44.3368 at a distance of 919 m
- Ravens Nest; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0748, 44.3520 at a distance of 1078 m
- Arey Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0545, 44.3351 at a distance of 1514 m
- Schoodic Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0527, 44.3507 at a distance of 1625 m
- East Pond; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0487, 44.3357 at a distance of 1882 m
- Little Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0500, 44.3334 at a distance of 1910 m
- Anvil, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0459, 44.3418 at a distance of 1930 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 151114063