The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 42.2" N; 68°, 4', 23.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 573840 , 4914320
The elevation is 8 m ( 25 ft )
The gradient is: 5.8
The aspect direction is: 219.1
The local roughness is: 4.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.0731, 44.3784; 8 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Norris Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0731, 44.3784 at a distance of 4 m
- Frazer Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0748, 44.3757 at a distance of 330 m
- Sargents Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0742, 44.3818 at a distance of 385 m
- Sargents Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0751, 44.3845 at a distance of 693 m
- Abijah Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0791, 44.3854 at a distance of 913 m
- Mill Stream mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0744, 44.3895 at a distance of 1236 m
- Grindstone Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0887, 44.3718 at a distance of 1442 m
- Grindstone Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0883, 44.3695, ( 10 ft ) at a distance of 1568 m
- Winter Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0812, 44.3645 at a distance of 1675 m
- Inner Winter Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0883, 44.3890 at a distance of 1691 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 154227750