The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 7.2" N; 68°, 4', 28.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 573745 , 4911386
The elevation is 21 m ( 68 ft )
The gradient is: 4.5
The aspect direction is: 161.7
The local roughness is: 3.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.0747, 44.3520; 21 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ravens Nest; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0748, 44.3520 at a distance of 5 m
- Pond Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0701, 44.3429 at a distance of 1079 m
- Winter Harbor, Town of; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0697, 44.3429 at a distance of 1088 m
- West Pond; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0662, 44.3429 at a distance of 1221 m
- White Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0902, 44.3557 at a distance of 1305 m
- Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0866, 44.3620 at a distance of 1462 m
- Winter Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0812, 44.3645 at a distance of 1479 m
- Schoodic Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0527, 44.3507 at a distance of 1756 m
- Big Moose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0622, 44.3368 at a distance of 1961 m
- Ned Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0902, 44.3659 at a distance of 1979 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 137656939