The selected location is:
( 44°, 22', 10.2" N; 68°, 5', 17.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 572639 , 4913318
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.0883, 44.3695; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Grindstone Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0883, 44.3695, ( 10 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Grindstone Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0887, 44.3718 at a distance of 255 m
- Ned Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0902, 44.3659 at a distance of 431 m
- Roaring Bull; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0938, 44.3676 at a distance of 491 m
- Winter Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0812, 44.3645 at a distance of 797 m
- Pulpit Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0977, 44.3729 at a distance of 841 m
- Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0866, 44.3620 at a distance of 846 m
- Spectacle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1003, 44.3679 at a distance of 969 m
- Frazer Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0748, 44.3757 at a distance of 1280 m
- Flat Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1037, 44.3757 at a distance of 1403 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 160675130