The selected location is:
( 44°, 21', 6.1" N; 68°, 6', 1.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 571705 , 4911330
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.1003, 44.3517; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Turtle Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1003, 44.3518 at a distance of 10 m
- Turtle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0989, 44.3593 at a distance of 850 m
- White Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0902, 44.3557 at a distance of 916 m
- Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0866, 44.3620 at a distance of 1578 m
- Ned Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0902, 44.3659 at a distance of 1768 m
- Spectacle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1003, 44.3679 at a distance of 1798 m
- Roaring Bull; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0938, 44.3676 at a distance of 1838 m
- Ravens Nest; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0748, 44.3520 at a distance of 2037 m
- Winter Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0812, 44.3645 at a distance of 2085 m
- Grindstone Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.0883, 44.3695, ( 10 ft ) at a distance of 2194 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Petit Manan Point
||Petit Manan Point OE S
This was request number 152881103