The selected location is:
( 44°, 24', 30.2" N; 68°, 12', 15.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 563363 , 4917543
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.2042, 44.4084; 0 m
The state and county are Maine: Hancock County 23009
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bar Harbor Yarmouth Nova Scotia Ferry; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2042, 44.4084 at a distance of 4 m
- Bar Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2037, 44.3990 at a distance of 1048 m
- Bald Rock Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2156, 44.4162 at a distance of 1251 m
- Sheep Porcupine Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1928, 44.4001 at a distance of 1298 m
- Bald Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2106, 44.4212 at a distance of 1508 m
- Bar Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1934, 44.3959 at a distance of 1637 m
- Frenchman Bay; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1851, 44.4143 at a distance of 1659 m
- Porcupines, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1828, 44.4001 at a distance of 1943 m
- Bar Harbor Ferry Terminal; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2253, 44.3987 at a distance of 1995 m
- Burnt Porcupine Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.1781, 44.4048 at a distance of 2121 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137746746