The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 28.2" N; 68°, 14', 38.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 560442 , 4891532
The elevation is 6 m ( 19 ft )
The gradient is: 7.9
The aspect direction is: 326.6
The local roughness is: 5.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.2439, 44.1745; 6 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Duck Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2439, 44.1745 at a distance of 3 m
- Great Duck Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2487, 44.1523 at a distance of 2498 m
- Sea Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2506, 44.1468 at a distance of 3125 m
- Frenchboro, Town of; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2626, 44.1284 at a distance of 5337 m
- Cranberry Isles, Town of; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2048, 44.2215 at a distance of 6086 m
- South Bunker Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2828, 44.2268 at a distance of 6588 m
- Bunker Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2526, 44.2362 at a distance of 6888 m
- Rice Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2659, 44.2345 at a distance of 6892 m
- Mackerel Ledges; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2345, 44.2362 at a distance of 6895 m
- South Black Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2398, 44.2376 at a distance of 7017 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137199866