The selected location is:
( 44°, 50', 52.4" N; 68°, 16', 16.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 557600 , 4966313
The elevation is 88 m ( 290 ft )
The gradient is: 6.1
The aspect direction is: 59.5
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.2711, 44.8479; 88 m
The state and county are Maine: Hancock County 23009
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Whalesback, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2712, 44.8479 at a distance of 6 m
- Freeman Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2809, 44.8654 at a distance of 2089 m
- Hardwood Ridge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2873, 44.8320 at a distance of 2183 m
- Archer Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2992, 44.8484 at a distance of 2219 m
- Beaver Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2995, 44.8501 at a distance of 2255 m
- Browns Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2970, 44.8579 at a distance of 2325 m
- Aurora, Town of; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2620, 44.8695 at a distance of 2504 m
- Leighton Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3020, 44.8423 at a distance of 2519 m
- Sevenmile Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2389, 44.8551 at a distance of 2670 m
- Salmon Island Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2353, 44.8626 at a distance of 3269 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Beech Hill Pond
This was request number 145604470