The selected location is:
( 44°, 47', 2.4" N; 68°, 16', 19.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 557592 , 4959214
The elevation is 165 m ( 543 ft )
The gradient is: 6.4
The aspect direction is: 15.5
The local roughness is: 6.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.2720, 44.7840; 165 m
The state and county are Maine: Hancock County 23009
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Crotch Hill; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2720, 44.7840 at a distance of 4 m
- Middle Branch Union River mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2845, 44.7843 at a distance of 987 m
- Johns Brook head;
-68.2476, 44.7818 at a distance of 1950 m
- Weaver Ridge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2562, 44.7979 at a distance of 1987 m
- Trout Brook Ridge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2753, 44.7662 at a distance of 1998 m
- Ledge Falls Ridge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2634, 44.7657 at a distance of 2149 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2928, 44.7695 at a distance of 2303 m
- Ledge Falls Dam (historical); Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2667, 44.7607 at a distance of 2626 m
- Giles Pond Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2906, 44.8037 at a distance of 2634 m
- Osborn, Town of; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2462, 44.7673 at a distance of 2764 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Beech Hill Pond
This was request number 151426561