The selected location is:
( 44°, 47', 3.1" N; 68°, 17', 4.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 556604 , 4959227
The elevation is 61 m ( 200 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 3.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.2845, 44.7842; 61 m
The state and county are Maine: Hancock County 23009
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Middle Branch Union River mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2845, 44.7843 at a distance of 8 m
- Crotch Hill; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2720, 44.7840 at a distance of 992 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2928, 44.7695 at a distance of 1762 m
- Trout Brook Ridge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2753, 44.7662 at a distance of 2132 m
- Giles Pond Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2906, 44.8037 at a distance of 2217 m
- Joe Moore Brook head;
-68.3151, 44.7940 at a distance of 2651 m
- Ledge Falls Ridge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2634, 44.7657 at a distance of 2653 m
- Weaver Ridge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.2562, 44.7979 at a distance of 2709 m
- Moose Hill; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3112, 44.8004 at a distance of 2772 m
- Joe Moore Brook mouth; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3109, 44.7668 at a distance of 2847 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Beech Hill Pond
This was request number 145595085