The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 37.2" N; 68°, 20', 37.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 552470 , 4891741
The elevation is 31 m ( 100 ft )
The gradient is: 5.7
The aspect direction is: 0.7
The local roughness is: 3.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.3436, 44.1770; 31 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Black Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3437, 44.1770 at a distance of 5 m
- Outer Dawes Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3351, 44.1759 at a distance of 694 m
- Rum Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3539, 44.1734 at a distance of 914 m
- Inner Dawes Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3353, 44.1834 at a distance of 973 m
- Little Black Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3498, 44.1690 at a distance of 1018 m
- Grindstone Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3356, 44.1640 at a distance of 1583 m
- Little Gott Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3370, 44.1923 at a distance of 1779 m
- Drum Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3312, 44.1601 at a distance of 2126 m
- Placentia Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3645, 44.1907 at a distance of 2257 m
- Green Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3403, 44.1565 at a distance of 2295 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 137664434