The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 35.2" N; 68°, 22', 53.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 549476 , 4887953
The elevation is 12 m ( 39 ft )
The gradient is: 21.2
The aspect direction is: 18.2
The local roughness is: 13.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.3814, 44.1431; 12 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sister Islands; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3814, 44.1432 at a distance of 10 m
- West Sister Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3814, 44.1420 at a distance of 124 m
- Sister Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3839, 44.1393 at a distance of 468 m
- East Sister Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3712, 44.1418 at a distance of 833 m
- Ram Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3867, 44.1512 at a distance of 992 m
- Red Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3945, 44.1426 at a distance of 1047 m
- Otter Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3662, 44.1440 at a distance of 1224 m
- East Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3864, 44.1559 at a distance of 1475 m
- Beaumont Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3623, 44.1398 at a distance of 1575 m
- Otter Ponds; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3962, 44.1526 at a distance of 1583 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 145551367