The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 21.5" N; 68°, 23', 2.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 549279 , 4887529
The elevation is 2 m ( 5 ft )
The gradient is: 9.5
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 4.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.3839, 44.1393; 2 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sister Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3839, 44.1393 at a distance of 4 m
- West Sister Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3814, 44.1420 at a distance of 361 m
- Sister Islands; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3814, 44.1432 at a distance of 477 m
- Red Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3945, 44.1426 at a distance of 920 m
- East Sister Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3712, 44.1418 at a distance of 1057 m
- Ram Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3867, 44.1512 at a distance of 1339 m
- Otter Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3662, 44.1440 at a distance of 1512 m
- Sunken Money Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3709, 44.1290 at a distance of 1551 m
- Dry Money Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3667, 44.1323 at a distance of 1585 m
- Beaumont Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.3623, 44.1398 at a distance of 1733 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 137432631