The selected location is:
( 44°, 13', 51.2" N; 68°, 26', 27.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 544651 , 4897671
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.4409, 44.2309; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- East Barge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4409, 44.2309 at a distance of 4 m
- Ship Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4403, 44.2343 at a distance of 379 m
- West Barge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4495, 44.2326 at a distance of 709 m
- Ship and Barges Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4320, 44.2262 at a distance of 886 m
- Trumpet Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4426, 44.2429 at a distance of 1338 m
- Eagle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4589, 44.2115 at a distance of 2592 m
- Lamp Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4767, 44.2323, ( 23 ft ) at a distance of 2862 m
- Sheep Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4681, 44.2129 at a distance of 2953 m
- Pond Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4770, 44.2245 at a distance of 2968 m
- Bar Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4581, 44.2568 at a distance of 3186 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 146012543