The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 58.4" N; 68°, 27', 36.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 543161 , 4892329
The elevation is 1 m ( 4 ft )
The gradient is: 5.9
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 2.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.4600, 44.1829; 1 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Garden Islands; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4601, 44.1829 at a distance of 6 m
- Orono Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4612, 44.1865 at a distance of 409 m
- Round Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4501, 44.1837 at a distance of 799 m
- Asa Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4523, 44.1901 at a distance of 1009 m
- Buckle Island Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4717, 44.1773 at a distance of 1122 m
- York Narrows; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4739, 44.1848 at a distance of 1129 m
- Triangles, The; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4456, 44.1876 at a distance of 1266 m
- Hawley Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4753, 44.1862 at a distance of 1274 m
- Buckle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4764, 44.1795 at a distance of 1363 m
- Duck Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4745, 44.1757 at a distance of 1408 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 137382398