The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 32.2" N; 68°, 28', 28.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 542007 , 4891511
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.4745, 44.1756; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Duck Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4745, 44.1757 at a distance of 9 m
- Buckle Island Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4717, 44.1773 at a distance of 294 m
- Buckle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4764, 44.1795 at a distance of 456 m
- Hen Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4737, 44.1712 at a distance of 495 m
- York Narrows; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4739, 44.1848 at a distance of 1022 m
- Hawley Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4753, 44.1862 at a distance of 1177 m
- Sea Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4809, 44.1645 at a distance of 1336 m
- Swans Island Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4884, 44.1682 at a distance of 1382 m
- Garden Islands; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4601, 44.1829 at a distance of 1410 m
- Sea Island Cove Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4887, 44.1679 at a distance of 1420 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 146169942