The selected location is:
( 44°, 5', 5.3" N; 68°, 28', 37.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 541855 , 4881424
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.4772, 44.0848; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Scal Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4773, 44.0848 at a distance of 5 m
- Huron Island Point Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4770, 44.0954 at a distance of 1176 m
- Black Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4945, 44.0826 at a distance of 1405 m
- Cod Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4956, 44.0904 at a distance of 1596 m
- Mason Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4873, 44.0979 at a distance of 1662 m
- Heron Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4739, 44.1007 at a distance of 1785 m
- Jobs Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5039, 44.0851 at a distance of 2136 m
- Lower Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5045, 44.0973 at a distance of 2586 m
- Sprague Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5081, 44.0929 at a distance of 2630 m
- Brimstone Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4670, 44.1093 at a distance of 2841 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 154282546