The selected location is:
( 44°, 12', 2.2" N; 68°, 29', 17.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 540903 , 4894281
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.4881, 44.2006; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Johns Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4881, 44.2007 at a distance of 9 m
- Opechee Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4803, 44.2076 at a distance of 997 m
- Long Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4773, 44.1895 at a distance of 1509 m
- Casco Passage; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4687, 44.1940 at a distance of 1719 m
- Hawley Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4753, 44.1862 at a distance of 1903 m
- York Narrows; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4739, 44.1848 at a distance of 2094 m
- Sheep Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4681, 44.2129 at a distance of 2104 m
- Black Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4603, 44.2009 at a distance of 2225 m
- Egg Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5092, 44.1845 at a distance of 2459 m
- Buckle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4764, 44.1795 at a distance of 2527 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 152725931