The selected location is:
( 44°, 10', 5.5" N; 68°, 29', 18.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 540901 , 4890682
The elevation is 1 m ( 3 ft )
The gradient is: 2.9
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.4884, 44.1682; 1 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Swans Island Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4884, 44.1682 at a distance of 4 m
- Sea Island Cove Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4887, 44.1679 at a distance of 41 m
- Sea Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4809, 44.1645 at a distance of 731 m
- Hen Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4737, 44.1712 at a distance of 1224 m
- Duck Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4745, 44.1757 at a distance of 1390 m
- Hanus Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5067, 44.1645 at a distance of 1518 m
- Buckle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4764, 44.1795 at a distance of 1580 m
- Buckle Island Harbor; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4717, 44.1773 at a distance of 1676 m
- Sand Beach; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4759, 44.1557, ( 5 ft ) at a distance of 1715 m
- Sand Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4734, 44.1540 at a distance of 1986 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 154165994