The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 0.2" N; 68°, 29', 31.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 540637 , 4886815
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.4920, 44.1334; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Toothacker Bay; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4920, 44.1334 at a distance of 3 m
- Ringtown Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4920, 44.1226 at a distance of 1202 m
- Hat Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5017, 44.1426 at a distance of 1280 m
- Irish Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4864, 44.1443 at a distance of 1290 m
- Long Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5076, 44.1259 at a distance of 1500 m
- Hat Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5073, 44.1426 at a distance of 1592 m
- Yellow Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4862, 44.1170 at a distance of 1883 m
- High Sheriff; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4684, 44.1323 at a distance of 1895 m
- West Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5023, 44.1504 at a distance of 2058 m
- Whale Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4770, 44.1490 at a distance of 2108 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 145996010