The selected location is:
( 44°, 8', 33.4" N; 68°, 30', 6.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 539855 , 4887832
The elevation is 11 m ( 35 ft )
The gradient is: 9.8
The aspect direction is: 90.1
The local roughness is: 5.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5017, 44.1426; 11 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hat Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5017, 44.1426 at a distance of 4 m
- Hat Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5073, 44.1426 at a distance of 445 m
- West Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5023, 44.1504 at a distance of 865 m
- Irish Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4864, 44.1443 at a distance of 1241 m
- Toothacker Bay; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4920, 44.1334 at a distance of 1287 m
- Long Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5076, 44.1259 at a distance of 1916 m
- Whale Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4792, 44.1509 at a distance of 2024 m
- Whale Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4770, 44.1490 at a distance of 2102 m
- Halibut Rocks; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5248, 44.1334 at a distance of 2111 m
- Ringtown Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4920, 44.1226 at a distance of 2357 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 158352981