The selected location is:
( 44°, 15', 20.2" N; 68°, 30', 20.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 539468 , 4900381
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5056, 44.2556; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Goose Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5056, 44.2557 at a distance of 9 m
- Flye Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5078, 44.2540 at a distance of 250 m
- Gander Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5106, 44.2562 at a distance of 402 m
- Sand Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4953, 44.2540 at a distance of 845 m
- Flye Point Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5162, 44.2584 at a distance of 899 m
- Green Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4984, 44.2487 at a distance of 962 m
- Blue Hill Bay Lighthouse; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4981, 44.2487 at a distance of 977 m
- Flye Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4989, 44.2437 at a distance of 1430 m
- Channel Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4878, 44.2451 at a distance of 1843 m
- Flye Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5320, 44.2679 at a distance of 2509 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 152535051