The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 33.2" N; 68°, 30', 27.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 539402 , 4885974
The elevation is 4 m ( 14 ft )
The gradient is: 7.7
The aspect direction is: 97.2
The local roughness is: 4.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5075, 44.1259; 4 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Long Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5076, 44.1259 at a distance of 6 m
- Three Bush Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5192, 44.1212 at a distance of 1071 m
- Ringtown Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4920, 44.1226 at a distance of 1297 m
- Marshall Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5076, 44.1129 at a distance of 1446 m
- Toothacker Bay; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4920, 44.1334 at a distance of 1496 m
- Halibut Rocks; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5248, 44.1334 at a distance of 1613 m
- Hat Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5073, 44.1426 at a distance of 1854 m
- Hat Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5017, 44.1426 at a distance of 1912 m
- Popplestone Cove; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4920, 44.1126 at a distance of 1933 m
- Yellow Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4862, 44.1170 at a distance of 1974 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 157617497