The selected location is:
( 44°, 11', 4.2" N; 68°, 30', 33.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 539227 , 4892482
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5092, 44.1845; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Egg Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5092, 44.1845 at a distance of 4 m
- Sunken Egg Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5153, 44.1693 at a distance of 1759 m
- Jericho Bay; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5251, 44.1732 at a distance of 1786 m
- Hanus Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5067, 44.1645 at a distance of 2234 m
- Swans Island Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4884, 44.1682 at a distance of 2463 m
- Johns Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4881, 44.2007 at a distance of 2467 m
- Sea Island Cove Head; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4887, 44.1679 at a distance of 2471 m
- Long Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4773, 44.1895 at a distance of 2613 m
- Buckle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4764, 44.1795 at a distance of 2684 m
- Hawley Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4753, 44.1862 at a distance of 2720 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 137540510