The selected location is:
( 45°, 27', 18.4" N; 68°, 30', 41.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 538203 , 5033624
The elevation is 82 m ( 269 ft )
The gradient is: 2.9
The aspect direction is: 208.3
The local roughness is: 1.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5114, 45.4551; 82 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is Lower Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eleven Brook head;
-68.5114, 45.4551 at a distance of 5 m
- Savage Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5276, 45.4601 at a distance of 1380 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5289, 45.4526 at a distance of 1396 m
- Eleven Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5203, 45.4434 at a distance of 1478 m
- Nine Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5434, 45.4540 at a distance of 2504 m
- East Branch Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5367, 45.4693 at a distance of 2527 m
- Chester Siding (historical); Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.4787, 45.4559 at a distance of 2561 m
- Eighteen Bog; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5128, 45.4312 at a distance of 2663 m
- Sargent Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5242, 45.4329 at a distance of 2666 m
- Chester, Town of; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.4867, 45.4370 at a distance of 2794 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Nine Meadow Ridge
This was request number 145897371