The selected location is:
( 44°, 51', 21.2" N; 68°, 31', 11.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 537942 , 4967055
The elevation is 45 m ( 148 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5198, 44.8559; 45 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is Lower Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Intervale Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5198, 44.8559 at a distance of 4 m
- Bradbury Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5078, 44.8509 at a distance of 1103 m
- Goodwin Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5017, 44.8515 at a distance of 1515 m
- Saddleback Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.4978, 44.8787 at a distance of 3071 m
- Chemo Bog; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5615, 44.8465 at a distance of 3457 m
- Number Twenty-six Swamp; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5226, 44.8876 at a distance of 3526 m
- Saddleback Mountain; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.4681, 44.8626 at a distance of 4156 m
- Number Thirty-two Swamp; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5109, 44.8945 at a distance of 4344 m
- Clifton; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5112, 44.8168 at a distance of 4402 m
- Clifton, Town of; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5151, 44.8154 at a distance of 4520 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Otter Chain Ponds
||Beech Hill Pond
This was request number 160799677