The selected location is:
( 46°, 24', 27.0" N; 68°, 31', 15.2" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 536825 , 5139437
The elevation is 272 m ( 892 ft )
The gradient is: 1.0
The aspect direction is: 312.4
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5209, 46.4075; 272 m
The state and county are Maine: Aroostook County 23003
The HUC is Aroostook
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Smith Brook head;
-68.5209, 46.4075 at a distance of 5 m
- Oxbow, Plantation of; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5114, 46.4231 at a distance of 1886 m
- Smith Brook Ridge; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5492, 46.4008 at a distance of 2298 m
- Junkins Island; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5317, 46.4303 at a distance of 2671 m
- Oxbow; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.4901, 46.4186 at a distance of 2673 m
- Smith Brook mouth; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5017, 46.3872 at a distance of 2693 m
- Little Smith Brook mouth; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5014, 46.3869 at a distance of 2733 m
- Turtle Brook mouth; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5223, 46.4322 at a distance of 2752 m
- Smith Brook Deadwater; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5017, 46.3861 at a distance of 2796 m
- Hayden Brook mouth; Maine: Aroostook Co.
-68.5364, 46.4311 at a distance of 2885 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Forks of Machias
|Grand Lake Seboeis
||La Pomkeag Lake
This was request number 31725891