The selected location is:
( 44°, 7', 45.1" N; 68°, 32', 39.1" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 536464 , 4886324
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5442, 44.1292; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Halibut Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5442, 44.1293 at a distance of 9 m
- Halibut Rocks; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5248, 44.1334 at a distance of 1623 m
- Saddleback; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5381, 44.1120 at a distance of 1975 m
- Three Bush Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5192, 44.1212 at a distance of 2193 m
- Southern Mark Island; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5723, 44.1198 at a distance of 2478 m
- North Popplestone Ledge; Maine: Knox Co.
-68.5603, 44.1073 at a distance of 2754 m
- Sheldrake Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5792, 44.1318 at a distance of 2813 m
- Southern Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5792, 44.1323, ( 10 ft ) at a distance of 2819 m
- Long Point; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5076, 44.1259 at a distance of 2955 m
- Whaleback Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5545, 44.1548 at a distance of 2959 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 160530310