The selected location is:
( 45°, 27', 56.2" N; 68°, 32', 56.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 535265 , 5034774
The elevation is 90 m ( 294 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 308.7
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5489, 45.4656; 90 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is Lower Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Horseback; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5489, 45.4657 at a distance of 7 m
- East Branch Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5367, 45.4693 at a distance of 1039 m
- Bear Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5514, 45.4559 at a distance of 1100 m
- South Branch Medunkeunk Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5615, 45.4732 at a distance of 1293 m
- Nine Meadow Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5434, 45.4540 at a distance of 1364 m
- Savage Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5276, 45.4601 at a distance of 1778 m
- East Branch Medunkeunk Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5626, 45.4804 at a distance of 1958 m
- Bear Brook head;
-68.5592, 45.4490 at a distance of 2017 m
- Trout Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5289, 45.4526 at a distance of 2134 m
- Eleven Brook head;
-68.5114, 45.4551 at a distance of 3160 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Nine Meadow Ridge
This was request number 160283147