The selected location is:
( 44°, 58', 43.3" N; 68°, 33', 4.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 535393 , 4980682
The elevation is 38 m ( 125 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5511, 44.9787; 38 m
The state and county are Maine: Penobscot County 23019
The HUC is Lower Penobscot
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Highlands
(less typical) 58
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Birch Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5512, 44.9787 at a distance of 7 m
- Spencer Meadow; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5545, 44.9815 at a distance of 406 m
- Birch Stream mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5567, 44.9868 at a distance of 998 m
- Little Buzzy Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5609, 44.9862 at a distance of 1132 m
- Baker Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5678, 44.9715 at a distance of 1541 m
- Buzzy Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5506, 44.9959 at a distance of 1908 m
- Sunkhaze Meadows; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5753, 44.9795 at a distance of 1908 m
- Johnson Brook mouth; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5412, 44.9982 at a distance of 2301 m
- Milford, Town of; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5714, 44.9948 at a distance of 2397 m
- Haynes Ridge; Maine: Penobscot Co.
-68.5084, 44.9759 at a distance of 3385 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Otter Chain Ponds
This was request number 160542263