The selected location is:
( 44°, 9', 58.3" N; 68°, 33', 31.0" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 19 (X,Y) 535290 , 4890427
The elevation is 0 m ( 0 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-68.5586, 44.1662; 0 m
The state and county are Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The HUC is Maine Coastal
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Out-of-bounds Atlantic Ocean
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Shabby Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5587, 44.1662 at a distance of 5 m
- Potato Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5498, 44.1751 at a distance of 1214 m
- Whaleback Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5545, 44.1548 at a distance of 1311 m
- Lazygut Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5617, 44.1787 at a distance of 1408 m
- Eastern Mark Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5789, 44.1673 at a distance of 1625 m
- Lazygut Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5645, 44.1820 at a distance of 1815 m
- Long Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5473, 44.1804 at a distance of 1818 m
- East Mark Island Ledge; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5828, 44.1723 at a distance of 2047 m
- Shingle Island; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5814, 44.1576 at a distance of 2057 m
- Haycock Rock; Maine: Hancock Co.
-68.5887, 44.1690 at a distance of 2425 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Isle Au Haut West
||Isle Au Haut East
This was request number 157256465